Friday, February 15, 2008

No blog

I have nothing to say today. Im sorry to dissappoint all my daily viewers, worshippers or members of my cult. Im sick and cant think of anything to write. i had some ideas but they are too good and i cant do them justice in this state. so ill write about my afternoon
After i got home school, i watched a solid 6 hours off tv in the dark by myself. although this may seem depressing it kinda was but its more pathetic. i watched slapshot colbert report and part of an atlanta/new jersey hockey game. every 8-11 minutes i would have to change ends of the couch cuz the bottom nostril (laying horizontal) was full and i couldnt breathe. i HATE that oh well kbye
THE END

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

Cheer up, Sunshine. We need you.

America<3 Basque Flag Sabres<3

Music Player