Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dream Job


So i thought this quote was approprite for this blog
"There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams...except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality"
Anyway after that slightly inspirational quote, i would LOVE to be paid to be Tim Sagasti. I suppose being tim sagasti would be my dream job. i have never been paid much to be myself before but i like money, i using money and i like me. I have a plethora of experience, and im good at it. Another positive aspect is that there is paid vacation. The only bad thing about this job is there is poor benefits. No health care or anything! I was disgusted at first but now im ok with it because i realized that i never stop getting paid so the retirement benefits are immense.
I really wanted to be a paleontologist or however its spelled. ILOVED dinosaurs. They were basically my life. Everything i did revolved around them. I was even a Pterodactyl for halloween one year. Any veterans from TJW may remember-it was first grade.

3 comments:

Ellis Island said...

haha i love that picture tim. but being tim for a job? i don't think i could handle that!

Alyssa said...

Are you sure you're ready for a job like that? It seems like it might be very time consuming..lol and the picture is very cute:)haha

rugs1044 said...

i rememeber this dinosaur that you were! even though i have no idea what it was called

America<3 Basque Flag Sabres<3

Music Player